- UNIQUE PROPERTIES
- WHY TO USE CERACOAT ENGINE CLEANER?
- CERACOAT ceramic speed engine cleaner is unique due to its swift action and is easy to use.
- It flushes away all deposits in the entire fuel system, from the tank to the exhaust.
- Deposits in the engine can damage it and have a lot of negative influences on the engine.
- CERACOAT ceramic cleans the Tank, Valves, Pistons, Carburetors, Injectors, Turbo, The exhaust system inclusive the entire fuel system.
- CERACOAT ceramic Speed engine cleaner does not work as normal fuel additives:
- CERACOAT ceramic Speed Engine Cleaner acts immediately (5 mls are already enough, and it cleans the entire fuel system).
- The Dirt deposits are not just “eliminated” but converted in a creamy product that is eliminated immediately with the exhaust gases.
- Engine compression to original level
- Reduction of the Temperature
- Optimisation of Combustion
- Makes Starting Easier
- Reduces Pollution Significantly
- Reduces Fuel and Oil Consumption
- Boosts Power
- Prevents Engine overheating
What are the negative consequences due to the Dirty Deposits in the Engine?
- Loss of compression
- Higher Oil Consumption,
- Too much Fuel consumption
- Engine Overheating
- Difficulties in Engine- start,
- Loss of Power
- Difficulties in Combustion
- Dirty Turbos
- Too much Pollution
APPLICATION OF ENGINE CARE
APPLICATION OF ENGINE CLEANER
1) Simply add Ceracoat Engine Cleaner in one time to the fuel (gasoline) tank and than drive the vehicle for about 10 - 15 minutes (4-stroke-engines, 2-stroke-engines, fuel and gasoline, turbo, race engines).
2) Best is to add one (1) dose every 10.000 km (6.000 mls).
3) One (1) dose for about 20 liters of fuel / gasoline.
4) May cause eye irritation. Do not swallow. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing mists or sprays of this product