The Deep Clean Mop comes with one reusable mop head. Just like all other E-Cloth products, it removes 99 percent of bacteria with just water.
E-Cloth Deep Clean Mop
E-Cloth Deep Clean Mop
Brilliant on all laminate, stone, tiled and wood floors.
This is the mop for hard floor cleaning. No need to invest in endless amounts of cleaning chemicals; all you need is water and our highly absorbent Deep Clean Mop, to clean hard floors simply and quickly.
The Deep Clean Mop will leave you floored. This full-size wet mop can clean even the dirtiest floors and will leave them sparkling like never before. It’s safe for laminate, hardwood, vinyl, linoleum, and more!
The Deep Clean Mop’s simple design and light aluminium base make cleaning floors effortless. The Mop Head’s special weave and long fibres break up and hold grease and dirt, which ordinary mops leave behind. The Mop Head attaches with Velcro and is easily unattached for a quick rinse or wash. Brilliant on all hard floors including laminate, stone, tiles and wood.
Use our Dry Mop Head, available separately, for the initial removal of dust and loose dirt.
*Telescopic handle (extendable 1-1.5 metres)
*Deep Clean Head with Velcro
Delivery time: 10 to 15 days
To use the Deep Clean Mop, follow these simple steps:
1) Adjust the handle to a comfortable length; hold the bottom of the handle near the mop base and twist the blue section of the handle while pulling outwards (up from the mop base)
2) Remove the mop head from the mop base and run the microfiber head under warm or hot running water, then gently wring it out and reattach to the mop base.
3) Reattach the mop head by placing it on the floor, blue side down, and centering the mop base on top of the mop head
4) Wipe in an ‘S’ pattern on your floor while moving backwards out of the room or space; make sure to get into corners and under appliances and furniture
5) Rinse and repeat once the mop head becomes too soiled to pick up more dirt
6) Wash the mop head after you’re done mopping to ensure it’ll be ready for your next cleaning session
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Daily: Detach and then rinse and wring out your Deep Clean Mop Head after use. Hang to dry.
Weekly: Machine wash up to 195°F (hot) with a small amount of detergent. No fabric softener or dryer sheets. Tumble or hang dry.
As often as you like: To sanitize and degrease your Deep Clean Mop Head, boil in just water.
Oops! Instructions: If fabric softener or dryer sheets are used by accident, rewash with a little detergent on the highest temperature setting.
Made to last: This Deep Clean Mop comes with a 3-year or 300-wash guarantee (when used and cared for as recommended)
Dimensions: Deep Clean Mop: extends 39in to 59in; Mop Head: 18in x 5.5in