- Why DynaTrap DT2000XLP?
- Technical Details
- Customer Feedback
- Protects up to 1 acre.
- Durable, all-weather construction.
- Pesticide and odor free.
- No Noise, zapping or buzzing.
- No expensive attractant or propane required.
- Easy to set up.
- Bulb life up to 3000 hours
- Can operate 24 * 7
- 7 ft cord – 220V~
- Size diameter 13″ x 20″
- Weight 7 lbs.
- UV Bulb rated for 3,000 hours
- In the box: Trap, hanging chain, cleaning brush, screwdriver
How DynaTrap works?
UV Light Lures
DynaTrap uses the warmth and glow of UV light to lure in the mosquitoes and other predatory insects.
CO2 (irresistible to mosquitoes) is released from organic matter by the photo-catalytic reaction of Titanium Dioxide treated surfaces and UV-Light.
Vacuums into Cage
The strong but silent vacuum sucks in the insects and mosquitoes into a cage where they dehydrate and die.