- FEATURES THAT FILLS EAT CLEANER WITH PURITY
- EAT CLEANER USERS
- Natural Citric Acid from Fruits and Vegetables
- Sodium Citrate, a Citric Acid Salt
- Decyl Glucoside, a plant-based surfactant
- Sea Salt, Anti-bacterial Natural preservative
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Calcium Ascorbate, Anti-oxidant to prolong shelf life
- Restaurants – Chefs
- Caring Parents
- Picnic Goers
- Super Marts
3 EASY METHODS TO USE THE PRODUCT
Spray Eat Cleaner on the surface of your fresh produce and wait for 2 minutes.
Rinse & Eat
Rinse thoroughly with clean water and you are ready to enjoy cleaner and tastier fruits.
If storing fresh produce, spray the surface of fruits and vegetables, store and rinse when you want to consume.
Ways to use Eat Cleaner
- Remove coated wax, pesticides, germs from fresh produce
- Clean kitchen utensils and cutting-boards
- Increase fresh produce storage life
- Prevent browning of apple slices, potatoes, eggplants etc.
- Wipe hands and face
- Preserve flowers before events
- Clean baby binkies and toys that contacts with their mouth
- Clean refrigerator inside
- Remove sticky residues
- Wash shower scaling