- Why THEYE Mosquito Repellent Spray?
- Is PMD effective at killing Coronavirus?
- Environmental Friendly Spray
- Powerful, Natural PMD repellent recommended by WHO, NHS &
Public Health England
- DEET Free & Alcohol-Free – Moisturising, non-greasy & kind to the skin
- 100% effective against Mosquito, Gnats other biting Insects
- Anti Viral PMD based formulation – Kills coronavirus and other viruses
- Clinically Tested formulation
- Cruelty Free, vegan formula
- 20% Citrepel 75® – Up to 6 hours protection
- Suitable for adults, children 6 months+ and even pregnant women
- Environmentally Friendly formulation
According to our PMD supplier and the manufacturer o f Citrepel75®:
“PMD has effective anti-virus properties that are shown to kill the Coronavirus for a prolonged effect of 6 hours. This was patented but this patent was abandoned in 2013 as the key use of PMD was use as an insect repellent”
“The MOD are now testing how effective PMD is at killing COVID-19”
Why is our pump spray better for the environment?
- Citrepel75® is a natural, sustainably grown renewable resource
- Citrepel 75® is refined from the Java Citronella plant which is ethically grown.
- 100% Recyclable bottle
Our repellents are effective against a wide range of biting bugs...
Would really recommend it! I bought some because every year I can't even enjoy my holidays without being bitten all up the arms and legs. This year when we travelled to Cyprus I wasn't bitten at all so I can happily recommend this for anyone who gets constantly 'bugged' by mosquitos and midges!
I'm that type of person who always gets bitten out of everyone and I end up looking like a dot to dot person.
However, someone recommended THEYE to me and praised it saying not only does it work but it also doesn't smell, doesn't contain alcohol or deet and to my surprise it not only works extremely well but it also smells lovely with a non greasy feeling all the while being DEET/Alcohol free.
If you are going away on holiday I would recommend this product 100%
Bought this for a family holiday to Thailand. Was very apprehensive as I was not convinced this spray would be as effective as the products containing DEET. However, my fears were soon alleviated. This product worked a treat. My 6 year old son and 16 year old daughter were not bitten once. I however used a more well known 50% DEET product and was bitten a handful of times. The smell is as expected but less pungent than other brands
Supposedly insects are drawn to certain people’s scent. This is definitely true and my five year old is one of those unfortunate people. Last year he was covered in mosquito bites, this year We had an outbreak of fleas, he seemed to be the only one getting bitten to the point he looked like he had chicken pox! (Very embarrassing explaining to school) I decided to try this while we were fighting the battle with the fleas (now won) he didn’t get a single bite from the first time I used it on him. Excellent product. Very pleased