- WHY VibraCool® KNEE/ANKLE PAIN
- HOW VIBRACOOL® WORKS
- Utilizes ice and vibration together for the first time in India.
- Can be easily secured to the lower side of the foot with the straps.
- Only 10-20 minutes of application is enough.
The gate control mechanism is the basis for VibraCool®. “Gate control” is the term used to describe pain relief by confusing your body’s own nerves and distracting away from the pain. Nerve sensations of temperature (c fibers) or vibration (a beta fibers) combine in the spine to send one message to the brain. Hyper stimulating cold and vibration “shuts the gate” on the small, fast a delta sharp pain fibers, so the brain only perceives cold sensation and movement but no pain.
It is similar to placing a burnt portion of skin under running cold water which stops the burning sensation by stimulating cold receptors, dulling the pain. Ice also induces Descending Noxious Inhibitory Control, or DNIC, reducing pain by taking up bandwidth in the pain-processing area of the brain and sending inhibitory signals down to block pain throughout the body.
- Attach VibraCool® to the affected portion heels with straps.
- Attach the ice wings filled with blue gel ice and attach on the top of VibraCool®.
- Activate Vibration and leave for 10-20 minutes (or as directed by Physician).
- Detach the device slowly after the therapy.
Please Note: Vibration or ice compression has to be applied in accordance to the requirement of different aches or injury.
TESTED AND CLEARED
Completely DRUG FREE
10 times more efficient than numbing creams
First FDA cleared product combining icing and vibration
HOW TO USE VIBRACOOL THERAPY
- Freeze the given ice pack in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Insert the freezed ice pack under the unit in contact with the skin. Blue side (more cold) or white side (less cold) can be chosen according to the tolerance level.
- Attach the VibraCool® at the affected area via straps.
- Activate Vibration.
Please note: Inserted ice pack can give deep inflammatory cooling for 10 minutes. The ice pack can be removed if too cold, even if the vibration continues.